Friday 15 April 2011

Media Event



Today I had to secure permission to use equipment and the venue for the media event using James Harris account, I logged onto Siso and filled out risk assessments. I contacted Carolyn Puddicombe and the health and safety officer  at the university Warren Cole. I also phoned and spoke to Tom Bradby who is the Head of Security at Bath Spa to notify him about the event . I filled out risk assessments for each of the proposed rooms and handed them into the main house, I then emailed Diane Sterling who is the person in charge of the SU at the university to make a reservation in our Student Union Bar for the college students on the day. whilst completing  the risk assessment forms the NE 101 lecture hall so I took pictures of the room. Below are the actual pictures in which I took during the risk assesment. 









Here is the list of equipment in which we will be using on the day.






Equipment list for the Event 8th April:





Here's an equipment list:





Sony PD175 (3)



Nikon D80 Camera Kit (2)



HAGUE TRIPOD TRACKING DOLLY D5



Monopod



Manfrotto 504



Clapper Board



416 Boom Microphone Kit



Boompole

No comments:

Post a Comment